What you should look for in a home security camera in Peoria
When it comes to security, it nice to get a complete look of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are one of the most effective components to consider as you customize your home security system. Even though free-standing cameras can be effective when installed appropriately, they’re even more powerful when incorporated into your home’s complete system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Peoria? You’ll be pleased to know these critical elements have more benefits than earlier versions. You may see live streams from inside cameras or warn intruders with incorporated security features from outside cameras. Just open your security app or touchscreen smart hub and you’ll be able to direct all your security cameras.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Peoria
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will take your home’s protection to a higher level. These essential parts of your security system may come equipped with an impressive lineup of features like bi-directional audio, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Explore the options available to you below.
- Effective deterrents: Install a surveillance camera that can react instantly. If unusual behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear circle of red light will appear next to the camera’s lens and a loud warning will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers well-defined footage of your surroundings any time of day. Your cameras will also maintain their crisp imaging when closing in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Check for surveillance with cloud storage functionality and the ability to review footage right from your cell phone app.
- Security app: Today’s home security cameras in Peoria are typically linked to a helpful smartphone app. You can watch real-time footage or pre-recorded clips and even arm or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver a notification to your mobile device when the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion sensors means your cameras will engage whenever unusual activity takes place. You’ll also receive an update on your phone.
- Converse with visitors or family: Need to touch base with your children after school? Have you found a delivery person at your doorstep? The latest residential security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient two-way audio so you can chat with the people detected by your camera.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your outside cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This feature provides the opportunity to designate the precise space you want your camera to supervise. This can be beneficial to optimize the activity you watch as you don’t necessarily need notifications each time a car goes by in front of your house.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Peoria. The only thing left to do is to put everything together in a robust Vivint smart home. Call (309) 332-1063 to get started or complete the following form to engage our security specialists.