Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Team
Whenever your home alarm system in Peoria goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will instantly act. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The protocol they abide by is dependent on the type of emergency. To illustrate, when the emergency is due to a medical situation, one effort will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is deployed. If you have a burglary alarm - the most typical kind of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these steps to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you through the command hub. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t result in a response, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again once authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Help will still be deployed even if you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Peoria
Be prepared for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Peoria from Vivint. Dial (309) 332-1063 to start the customization of your property’s defense today.