Your home’s indoor cameras in Peoria are great baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your comprehensive smart home and available via an intuitive home security app. This offers you convenience and peace of mind knowing you may monitor your child from any location via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-def video footage: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-quality footage of your precious one. You are even able to review recorded segments straight from your cell phone.
- 2-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you may talk to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to settle a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you may use the 2-way talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your newborn decides rest time is finished and is ready to get out of the bed, you are able to get motion-activated notifications dispatched directly to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this perk is generally for older kids, it’s worth a mention. With a single tap of a button, your child can touch base with you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a tremendous perk. If you find that your little one is struggling to sleep and think it could be a tad uncomfortable in the nursery, you may adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You may incorporate two indoor cameras and get access to them both with one mobile app.
Customize Your Peoria smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Peoria smart home and get the assurance and protection Vivint’s modern video cameras can provide. Dial (309) 332-1063 today and learn how we can make your property safer and more convenient for all family members.